Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90: Easter Egg Fun



I have some great memories from my childhood of hunting for eggs on Easter morning. My parents would always hide a bunch of eggs around the house and also a basket with my favorite candy and some toys.  My brother and I would always compete to see who could find their basket first.  Being that my daughter is only 10 months, she isn't able to grasp the concept of going to find hidden eggs so we just put a basket in the middle of her room for her to play with.  It was fun to watch.

Today, for my act of kindness, I decided to do something in the Easter spirit.  I took one of those plastic eggs that you can open and I put $5 in it.  My wife and I then took a trip to the grocery store.  I decided it would be fun to place this egg in the store for some stranger to find.  As you can see from the picture above, we decided on putting it in the peanuts.  We didn't wait around to see who found it, but I am sure they were happy.  Fun stuff.  Thanks to my wife for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment