Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 87: Purchased Bed Sheets



Sometimes there are days when I am able to do a random act of kindness while at the same time being productive.  Today was one of those days.

We have not bought bed sheets for over three years, and with a 75 pound dog who sleeps in our bed, you can imagine how much we are need for some new sheets. My wife found a cause on Facebook where a business, CoZzzy Comfy, if having a deal where if you purchase a set of bed sheets from them before April 3rd, they will donate $10 per order to a specific family in need.  The family it is going towards has a Facebook page called "Liam's Leaps and Bounds." Today is Liam's third birthday and  from what I have read, he has had a lot of medical issues through his first few years and whatever financial help the family can receive will be greatly appreciated.  I know I have never felt so good about buying bed sheets!



Thanks for reading my blog! I will be donating 10 cents to a charity or a good cause at the end of 2013 for every follower. Please follow me on twitter @365kindacts or like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/365-Kind-Acts-for-2013/387097501381996?fref=ts

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on my reading of your blog and just saw this post. I work with Liam and as soon as I read CoZzzy Comfy, I knew that you helped him out! Liam is a super cool kid and is raised by a single parent, so I'm super your generosity is appreciated more than you know!

    ReplyDelete