Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 82: Pepperoni Pizza is the Best



You ever get that question....if you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? When I get this question my answer is always pizza, pepperoni pizza to be more specific.  I could literally eat this everyday and still crave that next meal.  I went out to eat with my family this afternoon to my favorite pizza place in Door County, the Wild Tomato.  Whenever I go to a pizza place I never even need to look at the menu.  I love pepperoni pizza so much I won't even consider anything else.  However today, I noticed that the business was supporting a local effort to build a skatepark for kids and if you ordered a specific pizza a portion of the proceeds will go to building the park.  Unfortunately this pizza had pretty much everything I don't such as onions and mushrooms.  So, I went with my pepperoni pizza instead.  However, the business did have a jar in the front for donations so today, for my act of kindness I donated $5 to the build a park fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment