Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 60:Leap Day Bday




I feel like people who were born on February 29th sort of get ripped off in terms of celebrating their birthdays.  They only truly get to celebrate their "birthday" once every four years.  I found out yesterday that I work with someone who has a leap day birthday. I found this out because her desk yesterday was decorated with "Happy "Birthday" banners.  When I asked her if it was her bday she said that it actually is February 29th.  Now at work, we have a sign that you see right after walking in the front doors.  This sign lists who is celebrating their birthday that day.  I mentioned to Sarah that I didn't see her name on the list and she said that her name never gets put on the list.  So today, for my act of kindness, I went down to the front desk and made sure that her name showed up on the sign for her February 29th birthday.  Happy 7 1/4 bday Sarah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment