Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 63: Gave a Compliment on Customer Service





Yesterday my wife and I ordered Topper's Pizza for delivery.  It was one of those days in which we weren't feeling all that well and Topperstix were in desperate need. The reason I am writing about this is because the delivery guy was a really nice guy and I felt like he went above and beyond.  Especially when he saw my dog running to the door he asked if he could give my dog a treat.  This is the first time a delivery guy has done something like this.  I was so impressed with his customer service that I felt like he should be rewarded somehow.  So today, for my act of kindness, I went to Topper's website and submitted a compliment for this employee. I hope it gets back to him and he gets the credit he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment