Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 62: Lending a Hand



First off, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has reached out about my father-in-law, I really appreciate it.  He is now home recovering and doing well.  It is still going to be awhile before he is back to his full capacity which leads me to my act of kindness for today.  This ordeal all started when he was shoveling the driveway Wednesday night and the only reason he was shoveling was because his snowblower was broken.  Now it will probably won't be until next Winter that he will be doing any of this but today for my kind act I went over and , with the help of my brother-in-law, picked up the snowblower and took it to a friends dad's house to be fixed.  Hopefully he doesn't need to shovel heavy snow ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment