Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 86: Not Just Junk Mail



First off, I wanted to say that I got this idea from someone else who is doing random acts of kindness throughout the year.  You can find them on twitter @pledgekindness. Thanks for the great idea!

I literally check the mail at most once a week, and the reason why I check it so infrequently is because there is never anything fun in the mail.  It is either bills or junk mail telling me how I am pre-approved for something.  Well today, for my act of kindness,  I decided to send a complete stranger a different kind of bill, one that they would probably be happy to see.  I put $5 in an envelope and picked a random name out of the phonebook to send it to.  I hope they appreciate the small gesture of kindness and pass it on.  I know if I randomly got money from someone I would be checking my mail more than once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment