Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 132: Mother's Day



Well I didn't help any strangers today and I didn't have my act of kindness benefit any friends....today's act was to sure my wife had the best day possible.  Today was Gina's first Mother's Day and I wanted to make sure she had a good one for my act of kindness today. Our daughter had been going through a little bit of a rough patch recently sleeping, so I had originally planned that when she woke up crying in the middle of the night I was going to make sure Gina didn't need to get out of bed.  Well, that plan didn't turn out because Emma sleep completely through the night.  I am thinking it was her gift to Gina for Mother's Day.

The first thing I was able to do for Gina was make her breakfast.  After that I had her open a present I made her and cards from both Emma and myself. The rest of the day consisted of cleaning up the house, doing yard work and giving Gina a massage.  Basically whatever I need to do to make this day as relaxing as possible.  I hope I was able to make this day a special one for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment