Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 123: Catered Lunch



My wife and I are very lucky with our daycare situation every week.  My parents watch Emma every Monday and Tuesday and my mother-in-law watch Emma every Friday.  This arrangement has saved us a ton of money and anxiety and we are very grateful.  Today I was running errands around lunchtime and I got a craving for Chipotle.  After talking with my wife (who had the same craving) I decided to pick up food and bring it to my mother-in-laws so we could eat and hang out with M for a few minutes.  We also thought it would be nice to pick up lunch for Gina's mom.  So today, for my act of kindness, I brought lunch over to my mother-in-law's house.  We will never be able to repay her with how much her watching Emma every Friday means to us, but this was just a small thank you that I hope she appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment