Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 124: Catered Lunch X2

I remember the first few weeks after Emma was born being a pretty hectic time.  I think we had 26 straight days where we had at least one visitor over to the house.  Although we welcomed it all, it was still very tiring.  One thing that helped is when the visitors brought over either lunch or dinner.  We were so busy during this time, the last thing on our mind was what we were going to eat, so it was very helpful when friends and family would help out with that.

I became an uncle a few days ago when my sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  I have had a little bit of a cough the last few days and I didn't want to get the baby sick so I haven't gotten the chance to meet her until today. My wife and I went over to their house around lunch today, so today for my act of kindness, I decided to be one of those helpful visitors and bring them lunch of their choice.  I know the next few months will be a big challenge so I was happy to help out in any way I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment