Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 128: Care Package for a Soldier



A couple of months ago a person reading my blog wrote me a message telling me about a really cool website, anysoldier.com. This is a site where you can send letters/care packages to soldiers.  I thought this was awesome.  I think a lot of times people want to do stuff like this but don't know where to start. Well, this site makes it very easy to give a little something to a member of our armed services.  So today, for my act of kindness, I sent a care package of beef jerky to a random soldier overseas along with a little note expressing my gratitude for all that they sacrifice to protect this country.  I hope they enjoy it!

I also wanted to add on here that if anyone reading this have some act of kindness ideas please send them my way.  I love reading the suggestions and plus I have over 200 days left to go!!  Please help if you can :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm working toward a goal of 365 good deeds as well. You can follow me on facebook at 365 good deeds! We can share ideas. Today I left a brand new pen for my server. As a former server, I can appreciate a good pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! That's a great idea

    ReplyDelete