Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 99: Brain Fart



Usually about once a week I have a situation where I do something that would constitute as a brain fart. The biggest reoccuring one is where I will spend time to write an email where I allude to an attachment I included with the email.  I then click send right before realizing that I never attached anything.  This kind of thing drives me crazy.  Well today I witnessed a brain fart and was able to help.

I had fast food for lunch today.  Prior to ordering, the person in front of me ordered their food, paid and when they got their change back, they left.  Seemed normal to me...until I realized this person completley forgot to take the bag of food!  So today for my act of kindness, I acted quickly and grabbed the bag and ran out to the parking lot to give them the food they just paid for.  When they realized that they didn't grab the food, you could tell they were pretty embarrassed, but I could tell they were also happy someone noticed, so that made me feel good.  I told them it happens to the best of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment