Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 92: Tape for Everyone




I had to go to the post office today to send out a couple of things.  One of the items I was shipping was in a box that wasn't sealed.  When I got to the front desk I asked if I could borrow some tape.  The employee there was very nice but she told me that they don't offer tape for customers and that I would need to buy a roll of tape if I wanted to ship my item.  So that is what I did...I bought an entire roll of tape and used about 12 inches of it to seal the box.  Although I understand why they do this, I was a little frustrated that I had to buy an entire roll.  The employee who was ringing me out also seemed a little embarrassed that she had to charge me.  So today, for my act of kindness, I asked the employee if I could donate the tape and they could use it for the next fifty or so customers that came in needing it.  It only cost me $3 and hopefully will end up helping a lot of people!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm sure the next person who comes in needing tape will really appreciate your kindness! :)

    Love,
    Anonymously

    ReplyDelete