Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 95: March for Babies



One of my friends and his wife are participating in a fundraiser called March of Dimes in mid April.  For 75 years, March of Dimes has helped babies get a healthy start in life. The money for this specific walk will go towards supporting programs that help moms have a healthy, full-term pregnancy and will fund research to prevent premature birth and birth defects.  We were very fortunate to have a full-term pregnancy, but I can remember the anxiety I felt until we got to the full term stage.  It is so important to make sure the babies can develop as much as possible before they come into this World.  So today, for my act of kindness, I donated a small amount to sponsor my friend's wife for the March for Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment