Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 105: Middle School Help




There have been a few acts this year that have revolved around education and teachers.  Maybe that is because I live with a teacher (wife) or maybe it's because I was raised by one (mom), or maybe it is because of the simple fact that teachers can make such a profound impact in our lives.  And I feel like a lot of times, they might know they are making an impact, but they don't necessarily get confirmation of that by their students.  Well today, for my act of kindness, I wanted to make sure at least one of my former teachers got that confirmation so I took the time to write a letter to my middle school band teacher to tell him how much I appreciate him as a teacher and to thank him for making a positive impact in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment