Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 94: Don't Worry About Dinner



My daughter goes to a daycare two days a week.  It took us a long time to find someone that we felt comfortable with and we are very happy with where she currently goes.  The woman who runs the daycare, Jennifer, had surgery today to remove her gallbladder so my wife came up with the great idea to bring them dinner.  So today, for my act of kindness, my wife and I made one of our favorite meals, taco casserole, to give to Jennifer's family.  Having surgery like this can really mess up a schedule and the last thing that Jennifer should have on her mind is worrying about what is for dinner.  So we covered that today for her family. I hoped they enjoy it.  It was torture making it and knowing I wouldn't be eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment