Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 118: Supporting Kid's Health and Fitness



I live on a street that has a bunch of little kids.  Whenever the weather is nice they are always outside being active.  The kids are either riding bikes, playing games or just running around in general.  This is pretty nice to see because it seems like that is pretty rare nowadays, especially with how popular video games have become.  I definitely want Emma to be a kid that loves to be outside and active so when a couple middle schoolers  came to my door today asking for donations to go towards a fundraiser at their school to support health and fitness I felt like it was a no brainer for my kind act.  So today, for my act of kindness, I donated money to a local school fundraiser to support health and fitness, which I think is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment