Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 106: Support Boston



There is definitely evil in this World that I will never understand. I don't care why this person/group did what they did, or who they are....all I hope is that they are found, and made to answer for their crimes. That being said....there is also good in this World, and the good outweighs the bad by an exponential amount.  Just take a look at the videos from yesterday's tragedy....you will see person after person running TOWARDS the wreckage to help out in any way.  Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a horrible thing to happen like this to really bring out how great people, and this country can be.  I have had the event on my mind a lot over the past 24 hours and today for my act of kindness I wore one of my "race" shirts in support of all the people affected by the Boston Marathon bombing.

No comments:

Post a Comment