Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5: Care Package to New Parents



My wife and I are relatively new parents. My daughter, Emma, was born in May, 2012. Being a parent has been the most rewarding thing we have ever done in our lives.  However it has not always been smooth sailing. Having a little baby who is entirely dependent on you can lead to some long nights and stressful moments. But all those moments really help make me appreciate all the parents out there. I really had no idea what it was going to be like to be a parent until I became one seven months ago.  So, today for my act of kindness my wife and I put together a baby care package and sent it out to a couple of friends that recently had a baby.  The package included a bottle, a couple pacifiers, wipes and a blanket that my wife made.

No comments:

Post a Comment