Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20: Free Movie



One of my favorite things to do is go to the movies.  However, ever since Emma was born, my trips to the theater have taken a hit.  During the week we don't have time, and on the weekends we have other things going on, or we can't find a sitter, or we are too tired.   Recently however we've found that if we go on Sunday mornings we can still get everything done in the day that we want. It is also much easier to find a sitter and we still have energy to want to leave the house. Win Win Win

So, today for my act of kindness, I bought a movie ticket for the person behind me. The best part about this was the person I bought the ticket for was so happy she said that she would pass on the kindness and do something similar! That was great to hear because that is such a huge part of why I am doing this; so others will be inspired to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment