Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7: Gifts to Daycare


Both my wife and I have full-time jobs.  We are lucky enough to have our parents be able to watch Emma three of the five days out of the week.  The other two days she goes to an in-home daycare.  We thought it was going to be much more difficult than it has been leaving her for those two days, and the main reason it has been easier than we thought is because Emma absolutely loves the other kids at the  in-home daycare.  Plus, the teacher/owner does an amazing job with the kids.  Emma gets so excited every time we drop her off that it makes it much less painful leaving her those two days.  So, today for my act of kindness my wife and I bought a book for each one of the kids, wrapped them up and delivered them this morning.    

No comments:

Post a Comment