Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 27: Donation to "Pizzas for Patriots"



Ever since I started this blog I have been getting a fair amount or charities and fundraisers brought to my attention, which I love so keep them coming.  However, it is just not practical for me to be able to do something for each one, so I am going to try and do something once per week for a specific cause.

Today, for my act of kindness, I made a small donation to, "Pizzas for Patriots." This is a non-profit organization that was started five years ago by retired Air Force master sergeant, Mark Evans. Through the years this organization has helped feed almost a half a million troops on holidays like Independence Day and Veteran's Day.  His upcoming project is to send 20,000 pizzas to troops for the Super Bowl.  If you would like to donate or learn more about "Pizzas for Patriots" just click on the link below.  After all, what is the Super Bowl without pizza!


Link to homepage:  http://nilescustomguitars.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment