Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4: No Change Wasted



Whenever I get change back after buying something it always seems to eventually disappear.  It might end up in the couch cushion; possibly somewhere under my car seat; or randomly dispersed around the house.  To be honest I'm not really sure where it all goes but I do know one thing, it is not being used   effectively.  So, today for my act of kindness, I am going to pledge to start saving this money each day. I have a jar with "Day 4" written on it. Every time I get change I will put it in this jar.  At the end of 2013 I will take all the money that has been saved and put it towards a good cause.  I have a few charities in mind today, but I have a feeling that over the course of this year I am going to come across many good causes, charities and people that are very deserving of getting a little extra help.  So I am going to wait to decide where this money will go but I will post at the end of the year what I've decided.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin. I like your blog. I am doing one that is very similar. Check it out when you have a second. I put a link to your blog on my page. Hope that's cool. Later,

    A. Nonymous

    P.S. Mind if I still Day 4's random act?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away! Thanks for reaching out. Good luck with what you are doing. I will check it out and follow along.

      Delete