Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17: Became a Tipping Machine


Especially when I am on the road, I find that when dealing with customer service people I tend to put myself on autopilot. So today I wanted to show appreciation to some people that don't necessarily get it even though they deal with hundreds of people per day.  So, for my act, I became a tipping machine for the day.  First, when I checked out of my hotel, I tipped both the cleaning crew and the receptionist at the front desk. Then, when dropping off my rental at the airport, I tipped the employee who helped me clean out the car.  Next, I put a couple dollars in the tip jar when ordering lunch. Finally, when getting drinks on both my flights, I tipped the flight attendants.  Even though the tips were small amounts  I could tell that each person appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment