Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16: Reconnected with an Old Friend


With all the social media nowadays it is pretty easy to stay connected with friends if you want to. It doesn't matter if they live in your neighborhood, or if they live in a different country, there really is no excuse to lose connection with someone you care about.  That being said, I haven't talked to one of my old friends in a few years and it was completely my fault.  I wasn't the best of friends to this person and instead of calling them up to apologize, I instead just dismissed the issue and went on with my life.  I always had the intention of reconnecting with them but the more time that went on the more awkward it felt.  So, today for my act, I tracked down my old friend's number and called to apologize. It was really nice to catch up with them and I think they appreciated my apology. Hopefully it won't be a few years before we talk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment