Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 57: Gift For My Wife




There have been times in these first couple months of 2013 that I have been so focused on doing kind things for random people that I forget about some really important people in my life.  Over lunch today I went to an on site store of my company I work at.  Initially I was looking for something for myself but then I saw something I thought my wife would really like.  So today, for my act of kindness, I surprised my wife with a purse that I bought for her.  Now, I usually don't pick out items like this for my wife because I never know if she really likes it, but I figured I would give it a shot. Plus my company, Lands's End, has the best return policy so if she doesn't like it she can always return it and get something else. :)

Thanks for reading my blog! I will be donating 10 cents to a charity or a good cause at the end of 2013 for every follower. Please follow me on twitter @365kindacts or like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/365-Kind-Acts-for-2013/387097501381996?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment