Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45: Hoops for Hearts



I do not have nearly enough activity in my life these days.  I played volleyball on Monday and by the second game both my legs had cramped up. I felt borderline pathetic.  I used to be a pretty active person, but since Emma has been born it has been really tough to find either the time or have the energy.  So today, when I was sitting at my desk I came across a fundraiser that my company was doing that involved activity.  It is called "Hoops for Hearts."  Basically if I went to the gym and either hula-hooped or played basketball for five minutes, my company would donate $5 to the American Heart Association in my honor.  Win - Win.  So today, for my act of kindness, I played basketball so that $5 would be donated to the American Heart Association.  

No comments:

Post a Comment