Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34: House Cleaning


Sundays in our house usually consists of cleaning.  We are so busy through the week that we have trouble keeping up around the house, so Sunday is the day we catch up.  Today, for my act of kindness, I decided that I was going to do all the cleaning.  When I told Gina that I would do all the cleaning today I could tell she had mixed emotions and I knew exactly why.  Part of her was happy that I would be doing the cleaning, but another part of her was worried that I wouldn't do a good enough job, and I understand where that feeling is coming from.  I tend to take shortcuts when it comes to cleaning.  However today, I tried to make sure I did a good job so she wouldn't need to redo everything. Hopefully it made her day a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment