Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 42: I Love Dogs



I love dogs.  I have a 3 year old boxer named Paisley. See picture above. She has been such a great addition to our family.  I grew up with dogs so as soon as we got a house I wanted a dog.  My wife, on the other hand, had never owned a pet let alone a dog so she was a little nervous about getting a bigger dog.  However she fell in love instantly with the Pais and comments all the time now about how she can't imagine not having a dog because of how much they add to life.  I know this sounds kind of stupid, but one of my biggest fears through Gina's pregnancy was that Emma would be allergic to Pais. Thankfully that is not the case and Pais and Emma are best buds. 




Today for my act of kindness I wanted to do something to help animals so I went to the Madison Humane Society's website and made a small donation.  I plan on doing more to help the Humane Society later in the year but I thought this was a good way to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment