Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 76: Being Grateful




Originally I had something else planned for today's act but the way the day played out I decided to do this instead.  Today was one of those days that not much went right.  Nothing really bad happened, but just a lot of little things that left me feeling at the end of the day that I just couldn't catch a break.  Then I took a step back and put things in perspective.  In the grand scheme of things I am a very lucky person and should be very grateful. I have a great family, a good job and the most beautiful/healthy baby girl I could ever wish for.  However, sometimes I let the little things drag me down and I forget how lucky I really am.  So today, for my act of kindness, I took a step back,  and remembered how grateful I am for the life I have and the people I share it with.

Now I'm not sure this should be considered a kind act but I feel that sometimes it is important to not only do kinds acts for other people, but also for oneself.  And being able to take some time and write about this topic has really made my day better

No comments:

Post a Comment