Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 70: Vball



I got a call from a friend today and he was looking for a sub for his volleyball team tonight.  I used to play in a couple different sports leagues throughout the week but with my time so limited I have had to cut down on the amount of teams I play on.  However, it is always fun to sub ever once in awhile.  So today, for my act of kindness, I subbed for my friend's team.....on Bachelor finale night.  I know....you are probably asking yourself how I could ever miss this epic moment of television?!?  Don't worry I dvr'd it. :) Wait I'm kidding,  I don't watch The Bachelor and it played zero role in me deciding if I could sub or not tonight.  Just wanted to make that clear.  Ok that is all. 










I hope he picks the wedding dress girl....



I blame my wife for me watching this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment