Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 112: Meal for my Parents



My wife and I are very lucky.  Emma only needs to go to daycare twice a week because our parents are able to watch her the other three days. My parents take two days, and Gina's parents take one. My parents drive down from Door County every Sunday night and stay through Tuesday.  It is a great help to us because the mornings are easier and we save some money, and it is nice for them because they get to spend a lot of time with Emma.  Usually my parents bring down food to cover dinner for one night but this time they weren't able to do that because they were both pretty sick last week.  So today, for my act of kindness, I brought home dinner so they wouldn't need to worry about it.  They help us so much it is nice to be able to help them sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment