Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 101: Little Extra Tip



So the last couple days have been pretty eventful.  Not sure if it was something I ate or if I came down with something but I have felt absolutely awful the last two days.  Couple that with the fact that my hotel didn't have power last night because of the tornados and you can imagine it was a struggle.  About 8pm last night I realized I hadn't eaten all day so I decided to take a trip to Walgreens.  I wasn't hungry but I figured I needed to try and eat.  When I got to Walgreens I found out their registers were broken so it was cash only and they needed to calculate everything with a calculator.  It was a nightmare, but after about 40 minutes I left will three cans of chicken noodle soup.  When I got back to the hotel I found out after the first bite that I would not be able to eat anything. Fast forward to this morning, I felt a little better but I still wasn't ready to eat.  So instead of having the food go to waste I decided to leave them included with the tip I left for housekeeping when checking out of my hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment