Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 212: Shared a Picture




My dog, Paisley, bolts.  Meaning if she gets out in the open, she is gone.  She has only gotten out of the house on us a few times in her life but those have been very scary moments.  Luckily after about 15 minutes of chasing her down we have been able to get her back in the house.  Because of her tendency to bolt...one of my biggest fears is having her run away and get lost.... or worse.  So when I saw something on Facebook tonight about a dog that has been found but no one knows who the owner is, it made me want to try and help.  I can't imagine the feeling the owner has right now not knowing where their pup is. So today, for my act of kindness, I shared the story/picture with all my friends on FB hoping that someone would know the dog/owner.  I also put the picture above on even the off chance that one of you know the dog.  Fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment