Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 191: Cleaned the House

Tonight my wife went out with some friends to go see a movie.  In my opinion she doesn't make enough time for herself sometimes and is always busy helping others, so I was happy to hear when that she was going out.  When I got home today the house was pretty much a mess.  It definitely wasn't her fault being that she had a 13 month old to watch all day and still found time to have dinner ready for when I got home.  So it is pretty easy to understand why the house was out of order.  When she left for the movie I decided that today for my act of kindness I would make sure that when she got home, she walked into a clean house.  It only took me an hour or so, but I know she will be very happy when walking in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment