Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 169: Helping My Wife



I almost wasn't able to write the blog today.  I have been knocked down with a bad fever and cold tonight.  Plus I wasn't able to do my planned act of kindness.  However I did still do some other kind acts that will have to do for today.  We are currently selling our house, so every time someone looks at it we need to make sure the dog is taken out of the house.  I don't think prospective buyers would like to be greated by an 80 lb dog they don't know.  The last couple times my wife has been the person who needs to get Paisley out of the house.  This has been very difficult for her to do because Pais can't jump in the back of our Pilot and Gina has a hard time lifting her.  So today for my act of kindness, I left work a little early to make sure I could get home in time to handle the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment