Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 166: $1 Filp-Flops



I have made an effort to work out to some level everyday.  This has proven to be nearly impossible with how busy my schedule has become. Recently however I have found a way to make it work.  I have two coworkers that I work out with over our lunch break. Having people to work out with has definitely made me more accountable, and being able to do it over lunch has helped with my schedule since when I get home from work I usually have family stuff that I do instead of working out. 

Last week, one of my workout buddies mentioned that they wanted to get sandals for the showers.  Well, it just so happened that Old Navy had flip-flops for $1 today so for my act of kindness today I picked up a pair for my friends and myself.  Those showers can be gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment