Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 164: Summer Break Time



My wife is a teacher and today was her last day before summer break.  When I was younger I remember the feeling of getting out of school on the last day...it was amazing.  I also always thought this feeling only was felt by the students.  However now being married to a teacher I realize they look forward to summer just as much as the kids.

This is an especially big day for my wife since this is the end of her first work year since being a mom. It was tough for her originally going back to work, but it was a sacrifice she made for the family.  I know she is very excited to spend the whole summer with Emma and I am very happy for her.  That is why, for my act of kindness today, I brought her home flowers to say congrats on finishing her first school year as a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment