Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 153: Traffic Control



I am in the process of moving.  Today I had to rent a big truck to take a bunch of stuff to storage. I think driving big trucks like the one I rented today can be somewhat difficult.  The turning sucks, everything is a blind-spot practically and the acceleration is awful.  Apparently I am not the only person who thinks this.  When I was leaving the rental place parking lot...I came across someone who couldn't get out of the parking lot.  It was liking that part in "Austin Powers" where he is stuck in the hallway with the vehicle just going back and forth.  Now I will say the parking lot of this place is terribly designed.  When I saw this person struggling I say an opportunity to help. I got out of my truck and asked the guy if he needed help. He did.  So today, for my act of kindness, I helped direct a stranger out of the parking lot.  Hopefully the rest of his ride went smoother than the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment