Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 229: Never Forget



I think we all remember where we were when the news first hit twelve years ago....I was a senior is high school and I was at my friend's house during lunch.  I remember disbelief was my first emotion that I experienced.  As the news kept coming out and the second plane hit my emotions turned into horror...then sadness...and then anger.  

It definitely does not feel like it's been twelve years.  Even with all the time that has passed I still have those range of emotions about that tragedy especially on 9/11.  Today is also a day that I wanted to express how grateful I am for our armed forces so, for my act of kindness, I went to any soldier.com and wrote a letter to a random soldier overseas to let them know how much I appreciate them.  I hope it makes their day a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment