Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 168: Volleyball Group

I try to play volleyball a couple times a month with a group of people at work.  I work for a big company so most of the time I don't know anyone I play with but it is a lot of fun and a good way to blow off steam. I have also met some pretty nice people while playing. Unfortunately one of the guys that plays in our vball group was in a bad dirt bike accident yesterday and he had to be medflighted to the hospital.  Thankfully he is ok, but he suffered a lot of broken bones and will have a long road to recovery.  When we found out about the accident someone in the group started a fund to help out with costs.  So today, for my act of kindness, I donated some money to help out. Hopefully he will be back on the volleyball court soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment