Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 226: Helped a Homeless Couple

Today while I was driving, I came up to a stop light.  I saw a homeless person holding a sign at the intersection. I always try and help out when I see a homeless person asking for help, but I usually do not like giving money in the fear that they will go spend it on alcohol.  However today, it wasn't just one homeless person asking for money, it was a couple and the woman was pregnant.  This was pretty difficult to see and I really hope they are able to find some help and get a roof over their head very soon.  And although I couldn't do that for them, I still wanted to help out in someway, so today for my act of kindness, I gave some money to the homeless couple.  I know it is not a lot but hopefully it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment