Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 202: Lift With Your Legs



I have written about it a few times already this year...the whole idea that there are so many opportunities to help and sometimes is is just a matter of keeping an eye out for situations to help.  Well today, I didn't even need to keep an eye out, my act of kindness found me.  I had to make a quick run to our storage unit today.  After I loaded up what I needed I was just about to head home when a truck pulled up behind me.  It was a one way street so I mentioned to the guy that I was just leaving. Right before I was about to get in my car the guy in the truck yelled to get my attention.  He asked if I could help him unload a dresser really quick.  His buddy was still about 20 minutes out who was coming to help.  So today, for my act of kindness, I helped a stranger move a dresser to storage.  I not only helped the stranger carry the dresser, but I helped his friend save a trip. Double act of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment