Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 142: Congrats to a Co-worker

I work with someone who has been going through a tough time in her life recently.  She is currently fighting cancer.  Yesterday she finished her final round of Chemo.  So that round of her journey is complete.  Now she is on to the next stage which is radiation and that will last six weeks when started. Throughout this whole process, my coworker has had such a positive attitude.  There hasn't been a day that I've seen her not smiling from ear-to-ear. She has never played the pity party when it is something that no one would blame her if she had.  This type of attitude is inspiring and helps put a lot of things in to perspective.  So today, for my act of kindness, I helped her celebrate this victory in finishing Chemo by writing her a card to tell her how happy I was for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment