Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 244: New Faucet



I am definitely not the most handy of people, however having owned a house for the last four years, I have had a lot of opportunities for improvement in my handiness.  Today, I wanted to surprise my wife by installing a new kitchen faucet before she got home from work.  Well things did not go as planned and the installation ended up spanning over four hours.  Things are very cramped underneath sinks I have come to realize.  It makes it pretty difficult to take out faucets if you don't have the right tools. Needless to say I was not able to surprise my wife with the faucet installed.  However it is up and running now (just need to go to pick up two plugs tomorrow to cover the holes) and sometimes it is the thought that counts right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment