Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 50: Too Much Food


For anyone that knows me, they can attest to the fact that I love eating, and I can eat a lot!  Today I went to Wendy's for lunch and ordered 6 junior bacon cheeseburgers and an order of fries.  This would normally be no problem for me to take down.  However today, for whatever reason, I was full after my 4th cheeseburger. Not only disappointed with my eating effort, I was also disappointed with the fact I was going to be wasting food.  While I was on my way to the garbage, I noticed a couple of old guys that were just finishing up eating. I asked them if they were still hungry and they said it all depends.  I asked if they wanted my two cheeseburgers that were still wrapped and they said yes.  They were happy with the free food and I was happy I didn't waste any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment