Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 35: Pushed a Stranger's Car



I have stated before in this blog that I think winter/snow in Wisconsin can make everything a little bit more difficult.  Well, I saw another first-hand example of that today.  While I was driving to the airport I got behind someone at a red light.  We were on a slight hill and there was a couple inches of snow on the ground. When the light turned green, the car ahead me didn't go anywhere, their wheel's just kept spinning. I watched for the entire green light this little car not going anywhere. After the light turned red, I got out of my car and told the driver I would help him.  When the light turned green, for the second time, I helped push his car and he was able to get on the move again.

 It is kind of funny, sometimes I spend a lot of time the night before thinking about what I am going to do the next day for my kind act, and then something like this happens, and it all takes care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment